Friday, June 26, 2009

Sister Wedding Michelle-Jee Wee 2009

The picture of whole family... My elder brother, sister, me , mum and my younger brother.....
Its was too rush to say about this wedding... At first was going to be held on 25 June 2009 yet just because of me, its had been changed to 10 June 2009... Wow so damn rushing that day and night.... I have to follow my sis to distribute all her wedding invitation cards... Hurm.. What to do.. Who ask me to be born on the same day same month just different year from her... Make us so damn close....


On that morning, after my sis get ready and waiting for the arrival of her husband my brother in law...... Hurm.. This pic was taken by the camera man... Me, mummy, sis, grandma and my youngest brother.....

The whole family tree of my main family members.... Including grandma, brother, sister in law... just that my brother in law on his way to fetch my sister.... huhu... happy le.....
This goes smoothly that everyone who attend my sister wedding were taking pictures together...including my cousin......including my brother's son...

My sister and her husband, my brother in law in my room..... hurm... so funny that when he help my sis to wear her ring, my tear of joy rolled down... May God bless this couple forever....
Wah so happy to play with this kids... so hope that i might have this couple of children soon or later.. but i plan to
This picture taken before the dinner started.... wah.....

After cutting the dummy cake, my sister fed my brother in law eating cake and vise versa.... wah romantic... heheh..

After all, its the time for them to drink champagne...represent to have sweetest love of all...

To show respect to everyone who attend the wedding dinner, the family of both parties will cheer to everyone below the stage as a sign of respect.. And as a blessing back to the couple, "yam seng" will be cheer back to the couple... Long long long as possible...
This is the first time that all of my mum children stand on stage together as one singing a song during the dinner... First and the very first and hope never last...
Photo taken at my father site.......

That nice to take this picture that everyone is in the picture except grandma.. Hurm.. where she had been i myself also dont know.. hehe..

Me, brother and mum take this pic after the dinner... He was my six sibling angkat....


Camera man, Assistance me and emcee of the night....

Me sister and brother in law....

Me and those cute kiddo....

Me and my brother in law siblings and mother......





No comments: