Sunday, December 7, 2008

26 November 2008>> Home Sweet Home







Today is the last day i stayed at my college.. When back to my home at Miri.. Haha....
Tony sends me to airport and i really grateful and thankful praise be unto the Lord because had assigned to me such a great good cell group leader.. I still remember got one night before i going back to Miri, we went for dinner and hmm.. quite funny games to choose who will pray before we eat. because still shy shy shy.. aha.. luckily he helped me.. If not, i dont know what to do... I think i make such a great mistake on that night...

Huh... So fast time past... Already leaving miri for half year... What Miri going to be the next time i coming back?? Will it be the same city that i stayed there for 20 years?? Sometime i feel like dont want to come back here because of financial problems.. I really sad when i come back here and i know all sort of problem created because of me.. Sometime i think that why should i continue study there when they found difficulties to support my study? Why should they argue because of money?
I really lazy to come back here just because of this. I really dont know what can i do now.. Anyone can tell me and guide me to go throught this problem??

Haha.. Forget about this.. This is the time for me to share with u all the time that i have in miri..wakaka.. really having such nice and fun memories while me at miri.. Really tiring holiday at miri.. can say everyday fully booked.. ahha.. even until the last day i going back to kL...

No comments: