Friday, November 28, 2008

End of spiritual week..





















Finally Asia Conference comes to the end of is already on 23 November 2008.. Huh really amazing night... After AR. BErnard finished his session.. wow.. Coolest night after all.. Got perforamances from Liu Geng Hong and JJ Lin.. Cool ever conference that i ever joined... Fun but spiritually filled and full..

The next Asia Conference will be held on June 201o... Haha.. After this i going back to Miri already.. Yeah Yeah.. Really want to meet all my ex classmates lar..

Miss u all so much... walakakaka....

Nothing special happen to me before i come back to Miri, just i having dinner with my CG leader,Tony and Sue Ping and they did ask me to join the talent night during the christmas eve organized by the church i attended now.. City Harvest Outreach JB... I really thankful to have them guilding me to grow through my spiritual life....

No comments: