Monday, November 3, 2008

Static Killer Day

Today is my first paper for my final examination of 1 year 1 semester.....

Static which i have the most confident in scoring finally make me lost my confident in the coming examination... First paper already showing that something wrong is going to come in the next coming paper...



But one thing that i very sure is that i already do it and answer it with what i know and what i can do.. Now maybe i just can score 32 out of 50 marks.... I hope that those i answer wrong, diagrams got mark allocated... Got show some solutions, but final answer wrong but correcct starting, mark will be given also....



Pray for me so that the mark to score A will be lower a little bit so that i can get at least A becasue i never plan to score A+ in any examination... God bless me and u.... Love ya

No comments: