Saturday, November 8, 2008

Best week of all


This week suppose to be my hardest week for this year... Suppose to be because i sit for my final exam... So called my first final exam in university which will cause me to give up very soon.... So damn hard....


But really want to thank GOd that He gave me few such a nice caring of mine..... Aliff.....working at First World Hotel at Genting... Cooll my dream place to be..... Next Ran, hmm...not really understand u but i will try to understand u better.....PRomise.... BUt no matter what happen, once this happen to us, i want to hope that we will continue the journey of a priceless ship so called friendship until the end...


Love u all my friend out there........

2 comments:

Khin Hooi said...

+u, exam easy nia de lar, no hard, haha,

Lonely Boy said...

That for u lar Khin Hooi...
For me different case already...
Haiya... We all struggle like what here.//