Thursday, October 30, 2008

Torturing Thursday.....



Today i study a lot as final in around the corner... I just take my nap for an hour which i normally will take for few hours... Then, i went out for Cell Group Fellowship and and having my dinner at Master Steamboat at Mutiara Rini... Huh... Eat until so full... Lost to girls man... Luckily not me only but Ruben accompany me....

Then, we went back to IKR and waiting for Darrell them to come back from Taman U as they planed to celebrate Mayura and Rebecca birthday... Then, i did help them to prepare some food. Gosh, so disgusting the food i prepare.. M&m with Tuna....color fades away and make the whole thing..Yuckss..... Haha....

Here come the two important persons and been blindfolded. Funny man.. From Cengal, KRP resident also can listen to their voice.... Haha.... So loud they shout.... And having enjoyable fun in IK room... Really nice and warm fellowship last night.... Thank God for preparing me such a good friends of mine to grow in Him.Praise be unto Him.... Amen.... Blessed day.

No comments: