Sunday, October 26, 2008

Study Week

If not mistaken, now all the undergraduate students are preparing for their exam already. But what happen to me?? i dont want to make my parent disappointed with also but i have no semangat to study... Why???

Today i just receive all the past year final exam paper... can i finish doing it just in a week time?? Can I?? I want to score 4pointer lar this time.. This is the only time that i can score...

Then, Wai Shin did message me today telling me that he already arrive KL... Shock man... Huh... Then, he did tell me what happen actually and he did angry with the way i treat him lately... i just dont want to be his burden mar... that why i giving so many excuses... I'm Sorry brother... But anyway and no matter what happen, u're still my brother....and direct senior...

Who can discipline me so that i will study hah??? And just now i receive a call from KTDI office and asking me to go for an interview tonight at office... I dont feel nervous at first and now 7.45pm i start to feel nervous... JKM interview....if can i want to expand my knowledge and gain knowlegde here through JKM... Blessed me ..and wish me all the best...

No comments: