Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Improving Tuesday

Today got show some improvement already.... Give myself 70% lor...
Still got dozen of volume for me to improve myself... This morning, i ask Boon to wake me up but i didnt receive any morning call... Luckily i wake up myself sharp on 7.30am... get ready and gotta take our journey to "faculty" with two missions today... Who know, oh man, i have to call Bro Boon to wake him up... so study awhile lor...

8.30am sharp, arrive faculty on the top of the excellency in UTM, three of us register our next semester subject and i did help my roommate to register.... Then, before fulfilling next mission, i come out with another mission impossible that i want to take my basic c programming carry mark result... So from 3rd floor to 4th floor, one room and another room, we failed to find his room. Then, i msg Tham2 and he didnt reply me and luckily got Yung Qunn called me to tell me about that. But mission failed... Sob sob....

9.30am -arrive Math faculty and wanna take my Calculus test 2 but he told us that he was sick and heading to hospital now... Oh man... he told us that we cant take it until next week... So nervous as i left that subject havent see the carry mark.....

Static - 43.3/50
E-tech - 26.3/35
Calculus- 21.5/25
Basic c programming - 45.2/50

can i still score 4 pointer for this semester??? I want lar.... Have to struggle now... Today start the engine... So ladies and gentleman, start the engine with me and here come, "LONELYBoy" will excel....

No comments: