Saturday, October 25, 2008

I found that Place..

25 October 2008

Today was my another breakthough in Christ.... After a period of time giving excuses, finally i agreed with him go to CHOJB....... hmmm... this place really just like what i expected to have and finally God gave it to me but i havent pray and ask for it... But it true that, God provide what u need... What u ask it might not give u directly but it will come when it was the TIME....

Really Thank God that He had prepared another way for me to grow in faith with Him....lead by Him..... I really found the place that i long for.... Now its a reality....

Guys out there, Remember this verse for today...
Mark 11:23-25 the power of confession is there... This verse saying that does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him.... This also had been proven by Dr. Masaru Emoto experience about the power of confession toward a glass of water.... speaks by faith my dear friend....and God Bless You....

No comments: