Thursday, October 23, 2008

Everything change

Everything change after Raya holiday...
From my academic until my personal stuff.....
Really a great challenges for me....

I really drop terribly in my quizes and academic....
Feel like i know nothing now..... Dont know how to face the coming final examination.....Going to die there.... Just last night i msg my lecturer telling him that i score 0 mark and wana retake quiz and who know he lets the whole class having another quizes.... Huh... So sorry my dear coursemates.....

Then, i having the best senior ever and can be consider as my brother as well.... But after the holiday, everything changes...... Just like another person already..... Not only to me.... To my coursemates that before this were closed to him.... But now 10000000% different already.... Just treat us like not really know us even like greeting us , is a hard thing for him to do so....

And today i did see him at faculty but i dont know why i just cant control my leg to go to him and greet him.... Totally different this time as i move straight to my class without greeting him... Feel like it useless to greet him..... Tell me why...

No comments: