Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Spoilt Wednesday...but still enjoyable


Today as promised by Mr.Calculus, five of us go take our calculus test two paper.... Hmm.. before that we went to have our breakfast first at Pak Lah cafe... Then, here come the excitement... Starting with Boon.... But sad that he score 41/50 if not mistaken.. I taught he will score highter than that.... Then, my turn... haiz... 3 questions differentiation chain rule i use the wrong concept... I just use normal form 6 chain rule but this time is 3 times the chain rules... First two differentiation wrong already... So sad... Then, i just manage to score 40 over 50... Then come to carry mark... Huh.. 42 over 50.... Why?? Other can score better than me... I'm chinese lowest mark now....how come i so so.....St---id.... How come.??

Spoilt because of two things today....
1. Sumner laughs at me saying that, " Hahahaa, i score three carry marks higher than u".... Oh man, pierce deep into my heart this verse.... I study more than him but careless more than him.... He play dota more than me but i chatting more than him... maybe i not hardworking enough to understand what i study...
2. Wai Shin messages me and asks me about the t-shirts stuff and told me lot of things.... Haiz... Dah lar bad mood today plus what he says something like that... KNS..... BUt i know just to this matter i dont do it properly... For other things, for sure i manage it properly... But this is the last things i will accept to do it...

But luckily i did enjoy my day today at Prof Zul house.... Almost everyone of my coursemate going there.... Hmm... Prof Zul really take good care of us and treat us like his sons and daugthers,.... Haha, he tells his friends that go to his house, "Biasa lar banyak sons and daughters.".. Haha.. Then, we take lot of pictures there.... Nice pictures....

No comments: