Monday, March 16, 2009

MERAK KTDI 2009





























This is an annual dinner held in my college the place that i stay... Kolej Tun Dr Ismail...
Hehehe...

I was the head of Bureau in this college and we all have to join this annual dinner... HAiz... RM8 buffet style.. reasonable right? haha...

That day we have to wear our purple batik but the theme for that night is GOLD AND GREEN because our college motto " GO GREEN, GO GLOBAL"...

I was really enjoying during that night just that at first i was wearing my contact lens but in the bus, haiz... suddenly drop off.... Luckily i did bring my spec so i still can see well last night..
hurm...

After the training camp, its already 3 months we never gather as one together... this dinner really brings us back together fellowshipping with one another...

Last but not least, i love u KTDI... hehehe..
i really hope i can bring the best to this college..with all the might and knowledge that i have../
but i really hope for the co-operation from all the members from KTDI to support me..
God bless and see u there during international trip and local trip..

4 comments:

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

No photo during the dinner?

Lonely Boy said...

got arh..
but late upload because so long didnt update

小米虫 said...

ah pa bcom more eng dao o..
hehe...
go singapore so nice ah..
din sponsor me de..

Lonely Boy said...

haha.. is it??? thank lo..
first time ppl say this to me..
wakaka..
so touch....
u have to tell mandy then.. she alway tembak me de....
sien...
next time lo we together lo...