Saturday, March 28, 2009

One Night In City Square







After stressful week over, my roommate brings me and other coursemates went to CS for relaxing mar... Arrive there, we facing some problem of watching which movies because dont have nice movie to watch...
So me decided to watch Unborn and that really horror movie... This is the first time that i watch horror movie at JB. I think just me and Daphne dare to watch all long of the movie. The other watch abit then close a bit they eyes because not dare to watch the movie. After the movie, we went outside the cinema and take lot of pictures - nice pic lo.. really happy and nice....
Back from City Square, we heading to Mc' Donald outside our campus and i meet all my 3rd Senior because they just finish examintation at campus. Tonight i really happy because i laugh the most this week...and three of us really team up to disturb Mandy and my roommate... NIce memory as well....
But something bad happen after happy period is over... i forget that i ever told M.Hibban that Siti follows us for movie,. then during meeting, he says bad things about Siti...really feels very sorry about that matter...

1 comment:

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

I thought that I saw u last week at Meranti, u was with 2 of your friends, but afraid to say Hi. =)

anyway..I watched movie as well today, Talentime by Yasmin Ahmad..