Friday, August 7, 2009

Homesick of a sudden

Early in the morning my juniors ym me using IM MOBILE to wake me up... Then i chat with him until i fall asleep again... Before my alarm ring on the time i set, i have sweet dream... Dream of my family in Miri...with all the situation exactly like what i always seen during the period of time before i leave Miri....

I always scold my brother, blame him if something wrong happen,talk loud to other but dont think that i not respect them, my mum who always listen to my will, and grandma who i always make her drop tear when i not listen to her and what she asks me to do....

Then i wake up with cheerful day.. and make phone call to grandma but she didnt answer.. i was worry about her in a sudden....because of hazy and hot weather at Miri... This make me even worry so i message my mum to ask where is grandma.. Mum called and told me that grandma didnt go to shop because she hurts her leg last few days... hurm.. then i cannot talk even a word because my tear starts to drop one by one... i know they didnt tell me because dont want me to worry and i can do nothing because too far from Miri...

I have a will want to go back Miri now but just like ppl say " hajat tak kesampaian" and dont think that i cry mean im weak but i cry because i still love them much.....Crying is such a happiness stuff because not everyone can express the joy or sadness with crying. although look like funny, but i feel better everytime after i cry....

No comments: