Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Praise the Lord for the hardwork paid off....

Praise be unto U o Lord... Actually i also not sure about how it going to be but, at least i already tried my best throughout the whole semester... As i mention before, a gang of 4 this semester really make a different as never before... Almost every free night, we wil gather at study area to study until early mid-night(12am).... For some, we are very hardworking, but behind, actually we play and chat more than we study.... But at least we study a bit, rather than for me if at room, i will just online and chit-chat with friend through YM or MSN....

I really pray that this thingy will continue till the end if we manage to stay at the same collage again.... I really hope that during August 2012, all of us will graduate with joy and laughter and tear of getting FIRST CLASS DEGREE CHEMICAL ENGINEERING-GAS..... that was my aim toward all of us...

After sharing long away vision, came back to tonight(12 August 2009) i really feel that my hard work paid off.. for the first stage.. at least i can pass maybe.... Final stage will be shared again during coming post.... At the beginning i was really scare, nervous and damn shaking my hand after reading the question for first round... due to the strict lecturer again, my heart beat even fast.... After minutes, everything settle down and i manage to answer peacefully...

Luckily i manage to done my test in the nearest time although i write everything almost in details.... I discover that i convert into wrong unit.... after first check, i manage to do second check and so on.... Hurm... before that, just finishing writing the final answer of the last question, everyone of us had been told about the SG of seawater... actually i already finish answering and yet i didnt realize all those mistake.... luckily we had been told about that value, and this make me can answer quite pretty well...

To be continue.......

No comments: