Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sad day with sweet dream....

Because today going to have a quiz on the sub chapter that i still not really understand the proper ways to solve it, i start a study group with my group members who are my baboon(Mohd L), Shuhaida and me myself but this time Epol did join us....

We manage to finish all the assignment questions and go back to my room before 1am.. What a tiring night actually....

This morning in order to arrive faculty early, i wake up at 6.45am and get ready to catch up first round of FKKKSA bus.... Arriving with breaking the record, today im the first one to switch on the light in our lecture class.. was well prepared i think... Upon receiving the quiz paper, was so happy that i understand the question just that i can do a minimum part... as a result, i cant score full.. this make me stress enough when he(my lecturer) say the progress of our assignment which in actual i already done it by myself....

Not only that, today he gave back my Energy Balance Test 1 paper.. Hurm.. the result wasnt really good for me... because still got few students score even higher... But for some, this result(71) is good enough.. another strike of stress come to my mind...

During the one hour break, was thinking " what's wrong with me?? what's happen to me?" I answer myself that i already done my best.. everyone have the limitation.. not i didnt try or do, but the limit is there.... was so scare another wave of stress comes during Fluid Mechanics class... what a lucky that the paper not yet ready...

Lecture is over for today.. and now preparing to go for photography class... hurm.. that was my dream to take up this class... but there a lot of assignments to be done also.. hurm.. if i have my own DSLR camera, i dont think those are problems or burdens to me... BUT i dont have the chance to hold my own DSLR for sure... Upon arriving at the class, i had been told that i have to choose few pictures and briefly explain what i think about those pictures that i had chosen....Nervous day...

I dont know why today i really so tired... maybe of emotional?? i also dont know.... Arrive at my room, i didnt take my rest straight but i chatting with Zakey... really long time didnt chat with them and i told him i going back to Miri this coming November... Hope to enjoy my last holiday of the year there....

After period of times, finally i feel really tired and really want to sleep.. If got recorder, sure will record such a great sound of my snore.... haha... opz.. shy.... But what make my sleep such a wonderful rest, i dream of my mum again... hurm.. Although it looks sad dream but for me, i release my tension..
I told my mum that im not happy today because of i done pretty bad in my test.... then she hugs me and i started to cry in her hugs... And i dream she promises me that during my graduation, my whole family members will come to my graduation on 2012 if nothing wrong during my period of study... I really hope grandma will be here, mother, sister, brother in law, brother, sister in law, bro, mummy,uncles and aunties for those who really supports me... all those who really loves me...

Then i receive a phone call from Sis Sue Ping but due to my unconsciousness, i didnt answer her call.. hurm... What next???

No comments: