Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Coming back from tiring weeks before.....

Finally i have a sometime for me to jotted down what had happened this few weeks of my missing... Starting from where? should say last two weeks Sunday..

I went to Singapore Science Center after sunday service and i was totally amaze by my view itself... That place was really great and awesome.. All things not done by human itself actually.. all is the highest praise that human should give to God.. God is much more amazing that other.... Starting from this day onward, i was looking onward for the coming events that going to be held by City Harvest Church Outreach Johor or IKUTM. Starting to join cell group as well.. God was really amazing in the way of tocuhing people heart....

That was really great... Coming to my study, hurm.. lot of exams to be sitted.... just like tonight and tomorrow morning..huh.. tensions... but what can i do?? just surrender it to God.. i do my part and i believe He do his part for my life as well... So weird that i think this should be noted as my testimony of the day.. I woke up late one monday and so coincide that my aunt in law message me asking for my email.. Hurm.. God really work in his way.. Everything that not plan by us was well plan happening.. I was so touch by Him until i drop my tear alone.. Guys... remember this.. We're not alone at all.......

Things continued to happen.. until i have not enough time to jotted down.. but luckily i have my own diary.. every event every moments, i had jot down for memories in future... haha... Hurm.... i really hope that i can continue flow with the flow of my church members... able to catch back what i had lost or lose during the time i had been missing...

No comments: