Friday, November 5, 2010

3 month ago.... Part 1

Journey for Remembrance.........


My dearest First year juniors of 2010.... FN and FH... Heahea.... Those who always give me motivation whenever I'm down.....

Release tension and make myself shy at this moment.... Sing my long love song... " My heart"....

Time past really fast. It had already past 3 months i didn't update my blog. A lot of things i want to share but i have no time for it. 3 months past with lot of sweet, sour, salty, spicy and more memories.
As usual, my university life just not busy with study, study and just study... Involving in activities to make myself busy in university was my own choice. Why? I also don't know why... But what the most important thing is i never neglected my study.. Mum, don't worry about that. I still manage to perform well even though I'm damn busy here.

This was the academic workshop and seminar that recently I take part. Been assigned as Treasurer of these two programs was really a very challenging job.. Managing the income and to avoid mistake and all kind of problems occurs is such a hard duty. Regret? Anyway, there's no such feeling in my life because believing that everything happen in our life have it's own meaning.

Celebrating Raya with all my coursemate was such a great event. Really enjoying myself gathering with all SKG-ian. I believe only through programs, everyone can gather as one family in unity. This is the time to know each other better and caring about each other. Another no regret in my life after taking Chemical Engineering major in Gas. For information, this is not my field of interest but since this is fated, I will go through with faith that I have in Him.

Studying is just not mean study and study and just study. I do enjoy my study so far because I managing myself pretty well. Balance in study and social. Time management is important for sure.... However, I, myself, really like to do things last minutes. That's the only problem in my life....
Enjoying myself? Of course for sure and absolutely..... One day in Singapore... Day in Bukit Bintang.... Movie Day Out,... Bowling tournament.... All kind of leisure that attracted me... This is the way i managing my own stress.... I like statement from all my friends.... Friends..... Enjoying is a must but don't forget to maintain your results as high as possible.....

Bukit Bintang trips was the last trip for this semester before I sit for my final examination of Semester 5 in Universiti Teknologi Malaysia.. A simple 2 days 1 night trip promising an unforgettable memories.... Cool... And nice... I love to have it again next time.. Friends, thanks for giving me a chance to know you guys better... Loving you......


No comments: