Friday, November 5, 2010

Study Week.....

Believing or not??? the greatest motivation in me is the love that you gave to me... You're always my motivation my dear....



Knowing you, I hope to be close to you...
Close to you, I know I slowly feel comfortable to be with you...
Comfortable with you, I slowly feel that I'm safe whenever I'm with you...
Feel safe, I slowly fall in love with you...
When I'm in love, I really hope that our "LOVE NEVER FAILS"...


The power of love is so unbelievable... Such a simple promise to excel in my study in front of you keep me motivated until now... Dear, i just want to let you know... I did perform well in my examination this semester....

Chemical Reaction Test 1 : 88/100
Chemical Reaction Test 2 : 73/75
Gas Processing Test 1 : 92/100
Gas Processing Test 2 : 47/50
Separation Process Test 1: 10/15
Numerical Method Test 1 : 15/15
Combustion Engineering Test 1 : 9.6/15
Combustion Engineering Test 2 : 13/15

My only worries now are Combustion Engineering and Separation Process... However, I do worry about my laboratory results as well... especially Separation Lab... Hope that I manage to score well in all this semester....


Hello my fella dear friends.... Members of Faculty Chemical Engineering and Members of Faculty of Petroleum and Renewable Energy Engineering... Those who going to sit for the final examination... Determination of future (SPM, STPM candidates).....

Here, I'm Nelson Chan Vui Kit.... With my family members...


Wishing you guys all the best and pass with flying colors.... Good luck my dear friends....
Loving you.....
Muahhhh.....

With Love,
Nelson Chan

No comments: