Mobile : +6013-767 2215 / +6014-692 6290
House : +6085- 665054
E-mail : email@example.com
Permanent Address: Current Address:
Lot 231, No 98, Jalan Jee Foh, M43/311, Kolej Tun Dr. Ismail
Lorong 10, Krokop, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia,
Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical-Gas), Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
CGPA : 3.64/4.00
Expected Graduation : August 2012
Biology Science, Malaysian Higher School Certificate, SMK Baru Miri (2006-2007)
STRENGTHS & SKILLS
· Able to use QCAD, MATLAB, Polymath and Basic C++ Programming.
· Possess good leadership and communication skills.
· Fast learner and ability to adapt to new environment
· Basic knowledge in Gas Spectroscopy and other analysis technologies.
· PIBG Outstanding Leadership Award 2007.
· Managed to get 4 times Faculty of Petroleum and Renewable Energy Engineering Dean’s List.
· Board of Committee, Volunteer Department, Career Path 2008, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (CP 2008).
· Board of Committee, Institute of Engineering, Malaysia, UTM Student Chapter (2008)
· Conductor, Merdeka Chorus Speaking 2008 (2008-Champion).
· Head of Entrepreneurship Students Representative Council of Tun Dr. Ismail Residential College (2009).
· Head of Logistic Unit, UTM Academic & Technologies Transfer “Lestari Bario 2009 sponsored by Malaysia Airline System (MAS) worth Rm40, 000 for bringing new technology of organic fertilizer to Bario, Sarawak (2009).
· Head of Sponsorship Unit, First Year Experience Gas Engineering Student Society (GESS Camp 2009).
· Vice Honorary Treasurer of Gas Engineering Student Society (GESS-2010).
· Department of Protocol, International Student Leaders Conference (2010).
· Department of Activity, GESS Family Day 2010.
· Head of Activity Unit, GESS Night 2010.
· Vice Director, Industry Visit 2010.
· Sponsorship Unit of Charity Program “Meniti Sinar Kasih, Padang, Indonesia” (2010)
· Board of Committee, Technical and Logistic Unit, “Minggu Insprisasi Kesejahteraan Segajat, MIKS’10” (2010).
· Board of Committee, Department of Protocol of Gas Renewable Energy Symposium 2010/11.
· Vice Director of Foreign Affair Department Global Outreach Program, Gas Industry Exposure (GESS-INDURE’2010) (2010).
· Treasurer of GESS IN 2010 Academic Workshop (2010).
· Boulevard Hypermarket & Departmental Store
o Working as Sales Assistant in Cold Storage Department (2006)
· Mc Donald Fast Food Restaurant
o Three weeks experience working as Cashier (2007)
· Sri Mulia Primary School, Miri Sarawak.
o Form Teacher of Primary 4, teaching in Science and Mathematics.
o Tuition Teacher for Science and Mathematics.
· Oxford Tuition Center and Adiwarna Tuition Center
o Replacement tuition teacher for Science (Form 3, 4 & 5) and Chemistry (Form 4 & 5).