Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chinese New Year Celebration

This is year im not going to celebrate New Year at Miri. Haiz.... But i going to celebrate my new year at KL. Today chinese new year eve, I went to Tv3 studio joining they games activities today named EWAH EWAH. I was really enjoy there today..

But before ended, me and Joey already went back from the studio area becasue i having dinner together at Stacy Mummy house. I was really sad at the time that i packing my luggage as i going to leave alpha villa soon and dont know when i will coming back to KL again. I really sad about that.

After dinner, i really sad becasue i really miss my previous new year celebration at Miri. Although last time i hate new year at there, but now it become a miss for me... I really miss it... I miss my grandma and all my family there.

4 comments:

derrick 나 준 호 said...

Happy New Year,
Are you firt time to celebrate in Peninsular Malaysia?

Lonely Boy said...

yeap st time celebrate at PM... Aiyo bro.. I really miss my home lar. at miri... Die lar me if every year like that...

小米虫 said...

ah kit ah...
tis yr u no bec miri so quiet le..
next yr i dono i got bec o not o..
if not bec we plannin go play k..

Lonely Boy said...

Sure le why not.. Hhaha.. by the way, where u all plan to go???