Saturday, January 17, 2009

Im really blurr now...

With the love that i have created, but suddenly destroyed just like that without knowing the truth...
I know that im not really qualify to love other but what can i do when that is the feeling that i have in the coming day...??
i know that its my fault that i didnt spend as much time as the perampas spend the time with u but what can i do??? He is working but im studying... Im in the class but he is outside the limitation...
I aslo hope that i can spend more time with u but what can i do during meeting at night???
I really hope that i alway by ur side... but thank God for putting me into this kind of test once again after i break for the seven years long love that i make before this..

Thank for the teaching that u want me to learn...

But if i have the change once again... perhap this thing will not happen anymore... I really hope that u tell me the truth about what u feel toward me and him... that all.. i just want to have a clearify answer... that all....

nothing much nothing more... just hope that this 22nd when we meet, u will tell me everything that u want to tell me... that what i want from u....

I LOVE YOU more than i can say....

No comments: