Saturday, January 31, 2009

First Day of CNY at Genting








Today i went to Genting with my mum and i really enjoy there although im alone at that time... I also got the chance to meet with my abg angkat there... At first im quite boring because no one accompany me to go walk around and just me alone...

At 6pm, Bro Aliff came and meet me up at the lobby... Hurmm.. really miss him so much after long time didnt meet himup... He brings me for dinner before i went back to KL....

After dinner, we went to walk around take some pictures around Hotel Genting. Before i forget, he also gave me angpao le.. That really make me shock...

I went back to KL at 7.30pm because that day, the weather was not really good for us to go back late.... Raining day.... Arrive at kl, we went to have our dinner near Wangsa Maju LRT.....

1 comment:

小米虫 said...

wah... so nice go genting...
i oso want..
next time ask me ma..