Thursday, April 30, 2009

Finally im into 21....







Hurm.. actually its already few days past i enter into 21... Im young adult...huh.... should i?? I more enjoy continue to be childish lo to be care and love by family and friends... Hehe... That night is really a very toturing night as i have to prepare for my final examination Engineering Mathematics Paper... Gosh.. the most memorable birthday present... Getting the toughest paper during this semester...
By the time tickling on 12am, i receive the very first birthday wish from Dai Lou and then followed by few friends then DD send for me... I did receive several phone call as well that night.. Really cool night and relaxable night after my hard night studying.. Having chat cool man.. But time pass really fast, just awhile its already 2am... i have to take early rest and continue my study at 6am...meanwhile i really not feeling well also that night.. having headache..
Now its come to the time that i going to sit for my exam.. I really stress and worry that i cant do well in the test.. Not good well enough preparation. by the time i receive the paper, i not dare to see at Stoke's theorem, Gauss's Theorem, Green;s Theorem , line integral and surface intergal questions.... I scare after i look through, event he first question i also cannot answer...
3 hours later, hurm, i already try my best and do my best to score as maximum marks as i can. I didnt even put a single question blank... At least the same mark will be given on formula or what. Then, i really hungry during that time until gosh something very ashame happen during the exam. But forget about it. Then all of us plan to go out for lunch and celebration for my birthday and finish final examination.
We arrive Jusco Tebrau at 2pm and having our lunch at Ichiban Ramens. Nice place to eat yet the price is also quite nice but i didnt think twice... Once in my life time... Before that , we did sometime funny as well. After settle down and arrange table for us, after looking on the menu, then everyone of us stand up and just leave the restaurant because some of them say the food not going to make us full.. haha..
After lunch, we went for movie time... Hurm..we decided to watch The Sniper, and gosh,,, cool man.. all the actors all nice good looking lo... But i wondering what so good about Edison until he got such a nice news.. haha... really salute him... wakaka... wish to be like him,?? no thank wakaka......
Our last destination.... SIng K at Redbox.. haha.. our tradition already.. hurm... but addtional, we can have buffet as our dinner.. wow cool man.. i really like to eat buffet and so wish if everyday can have buffet as well.. wakakak.... We sing until 11pm from 6pm... before we going back, Tham our representative join a game of blowing the balloon until unsustainable.. hehe.. Booommmmm.... But the result is, we lose... wakaka.. nevermind just a games... hehe...
This the way i celebrate my birthday... but sadly, i dont have candle and cake to blow and eat respectively.... But if u ask whether im happy or not, my answer is yes... But i still feel sad sometime when i didnt eat tiramitsu.. but the next day, i went out with my friend that i first time meet which i know him through networking and he treats me a birthday dinner.. belated.. haha.. i dont mind at least got people treat me ma... really thankful to him. On my way back from City Square after meeting him, Wai Shin my direct senior messages me asking where am i and he gave me surprise than he cheated me go out from my room and put secret recipe and a present on my bed without my noticing all that to happen.. Huh.. really thief la...
Last but not least, all this are really my best memories for this year i think....... i hope more to come to make my life more colorful before i breath the last breath.... I love all... all for love.. hehe..

No comments: