Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The hardest day in my life... torturing...

Today, i feel so empty and really really empty... feeling that i enter into Day of Testify.... Alone with u, alone with everything... i dont know how to express my feeling... just like an empty can.... an empty can beside the road even happier than me, able to kicked by people around, but me?? not even a person i able to see whole day..
With this stressful week, facing this type of situation is really hard for me. I dont have the strength to go on if this thing continuously happen to me. I want to keep in touch with u, yet unable to keep in touch.... everyone just like leaving me far far away...
Is it a mistake for me to keep in touch with other by chatting and exchanging number?? For me, im addicted into this... networking is part of my life.... yet must trust me that my heart is truly just with u...
Today the first time i drop my very first drop of tear due to the way u treat me... i dont think this the first quarrel but this time really hurting me so deep... no one will understand... hungriness plus emptiness are really hard for me to overcome when both come togehter... will loneliness come to attack me as well??

No comments: